|Pedro's Turn, C# Minor.mid|
|File size||15 Kb|
|Copyright||Copyright ©1997 by Igor Khoroshev. All rights reserved.|
|Name||Pedro's turn, C# minor|
Play latino, sing latino, be latino....
Record your own latino percussion on tracks 7 & 8.
1. Plug a mic into your sound card
2. Set the Source column on track 7 or 8 to audio.
3. Check the input meters in the Console view and make sure you have a good input level, moderate hits should read about 3/4 of the way up. (If you have no audio input readings, or if you're clipping, check out the section on troubleshooting audio in t
4. Hit Record, and bang on anything available.
If you don't have a mic or anything to bang on:
1. Set the Source to MIDI
2. Set the Channel to 10
3. Find a few good sounds on your MIDI source.
4. Jam away.
If you would like to use any part of this file in a commercial endeavor, please contact Ivan at: email@example.com
Or by mail at:
PO Box 2223
Sandwich, MA 02563